Instructions to Authors
Central Asia and the Caucasus welcomes articles presenting an analysis of the political, economic, social, and environmental situation in the countries of Central Asia and the Southern Caucasus, as well as in the North Caucasian republics of the Russian Federation.
Please use the following guidelines:
- begin articles with a brief abstract of 300-500 words and keywords;
- articles should be no less than 3,000 and no more than 6,000 words, including footnotes;
- footnotes should be placed at the bottom of each page. If there are references to Internet resources, please give the author’s name, the name of the document, the website address, and the date it was made available. For example, available 2007-04-19;
- quotations, names of authors and other information from English-language sources should be duplicated in brackets in the original language, that is, in English;
- the article should be divided into sections, including an introduction and conclusion;
- the author should include the following personal information: first name, last name, academic degree, place of work, position, city, country.
All articles accepted are published in Russian and English. Articles must be submitted to the editorial staff in Russian and English. Any questions relating to translation may be discussed with the staff on an individual basis.
Submission of articles
Articles can be sent by e-mail to [email protected]