CENTRAL ASIA AND THE CAUCASUS
Journal of Social and Political Studies
Volume 14, Issue 1
IN THIS ISSUE
Rakhmatullo Abdulloev. ETHNOPOLITICAL PROCESSES IN AFGHANISTAN AFTER 2001
Cholpon Chotaeva. ETHNIC TENSION IN KYRGYZSTAN IN THE POST-CONFLICT PERIOD: ETHNOSOCIOLOGICAL SURVEYRESULTS
GEOPOLITICS AND SECURITY
Jannatkhan Eyvazov. POWERS AND REGIONAL SECURITY SYSTEMS: PARAMETERS AND TYPES OF INVOLVEMENT (POST-SOVIET SPACE CASE STUDY)
Ashot Egiazarian. IRAN, TURKEY, AND RUSSIA: SEMI-PERIPHERAL STRATEGIES IN CENTRAL ASIA AND THE SOUTHERN CAUCASUS
Thrassy N. Marketos. EAST MEDITERRANEAN GEOPOLITICAL ENERGY ELBOWING WITH AN AMERICAN, RUSSIAN, ISRAELI, TURKISH, AND IRANIAN PREFIX: THE ROLE OF INTERNATIONAL AND REGIONAL ACTORS
ELECTIONS AND REGIME CHANGE
Hrant Mikaelian. ARMENIA: YEAR OF ELECTIONS
Konstantin Syroezhkin. THE 18TH CONGRESS OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA: INCONCLUSIVE RESULTS, URGENT TASKS, SHAKY COMPROMISES
Shokir Khakimov. CONSTITUTIONALISM IN TAJIKISTAN: TOWARD DEMOCRACY OR GREATER AUTHORITARIANISM?
Kadyrjan Smagulov. PERSONNEL SHIFTS IN KAZAKHSTAN: TRADITIONAL ROTATION OR A NEW POLITICAL COURSE?
Eric Freedman. PRESS RIGHTS AND CONSTRAINTS IN KYRGYZSTAN: THE FIRST YEAR OF PRESIDENT ATAMBAEV
Murat Laumulin. INFLUENCE OF THE SHADOW ECONOMY ON THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF KAZAKHSTAN
Rakhmatillo Zoirov. PROBLEMS RELATING TO TAJIKISTAN’S ACCESSION TO THE CUSTOMS UNION
Mavzuna Karimova. MAKING EFFECTIVE STRUCTURAL CHANGES IN TAJIK INDUSTRY
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
The Special Feature section in the next three issues will discuss:
Central Eurasia: Politics Today
Afghanistan-2014: Development Prospects for the Country and the Region
The Ferghana Valley: Conflict Potential and Development Prospects
Contributors please use the following guidelines:
- begin articles with a brief abstract of 300-500 words and keywords;
- articles should be no less than 3,000 and no more than 6,000 words, including footnotes;
- footnotes should be placed at the bottom of each page; if there are references to Internet resources, please give the author’s name, the name of the document, the website address, and the date it was made available, for example, available 2007-04-19;
- quotations, names of authors and other information from English-language sources should be duplicated in brackets in the original language, that is, in English;
- the article should be divided into sections, including an introduction and conclusion;
- the author should include the following personal information: first name, last name, academic degree, place of work, position, city, country.
All articles accepted are published in Russian and English, in the Russian-language and English-language versions of the journal, respectively. The editorial board takes responsibility for translation of the articles.