CENTRAL ASIA AND THE CAUCASUS
Journal of Social and Political Studies
Volume 15, Issue 2
IN THIS ISSUE
GLOBALIZATION AND GEOPOLITICS
Grant Mikaelian. EASTERN PARTNERSHIP FROM PRAGUE TO VILNIUS. WHAT WENT WRONG?
Rustem Zhanguzhin. THE EURASIAN UNION CONCEPT: POLITICAL OR CIVILIZATIONAL?
Gouli Yuldasheva. THE IRANIAN-PAKISTANI FACTOR IN THE GEOPOLITICS OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH ASIA
Kubat Umurzakov, Nazira Tyulyundieva. THE PROSPECTS OF KYRGYZSTAN’S ACCESSION TO THE CUSTOMS UNION AND COMMON ECONOMIC SPACE
Sergey Minasian. AZERBAIJAN AND GEORGIA: ASYMMETRICAL RELATIONS
Rasoul Rezae Faramani, Heydar Moradi. UZBEKISTAN: A REGIONAL POWER IN CENTRAL ASIA? REALITY OR DILEMMA?
Sreemati Ganguli. CENTRAL ASIA-SOUTH ASIA ENERGY COOPERATION: QUEST FOR ENERGY SECURITY AS A DEPENDENCY VARIABLE
Roman Melikian. THE EU’S ENERGY PRIORITIES IN THE SOUTHERN CAUCASUS
RELIGION IN SOCIETY
Maxim Kirchanov. RELIGIOUS PARTIES IN GEORGIA: POLITICAL PLATFORMS AND IDEOLOGICAL TRANSFORMATIONS
Kanatbek Murzakhalilov. THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY OF KYRGYZSTAN IN 1991-2013: GROWING PAINS
Zayniddin Nabotov. OFFICIAL RELIGIOUS EDUCATION IN TAJIKISTAN. IMAM E AZAM ABU HANIFA ISLAMIC INSTITUTE OF TAJIKISTAN: PAST AND PRESENT
ETHNICITIES AND ETHNIC RELATIONS
Irina Babich. URGENT PROBLEMS OF THE WESTERN CIRCASSIANS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Dosmir Uzbekov, Zaynidin Kurmanov. UIGHURS AS POLITICAL ACTORS IN THE KYRGYZ REPUBLIC
Saodat Olimova, Muzaffar Olimov. PUBLIC OPINION, DEMOCRACY, AND AUTHORITARIANISM IN CENTRAL ASIA
Rashid Gani Abdullo. THE 2013 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: LEGITIMACY AND THE ISLAMIC REVIVAL PARTY OF TAJIKISTAN
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
The Special Feature section in the next three issues will discuss:
- Central Eurasia: Integration Processes
- Central Eurasia: Religion in the Sociopolitical Context
- Central Eurasia: Politics Today
Contributors please use the following guidelines:
- begin articles with a brief abstract of 300-500 words and keywords;
- articles should be no less than 3,000 and no more than 6,000 words, including footnotes;
- footnotes should be placed at the bottom of each page; if there are references to Internet resources, please give the author’s name, the name of the document, the website address, and the date it was made available, for example, available 2007-04-19;
- quotations, names of authors and other information from English-language sources should be duplicated in brackets in the original language, that is, in English;
- the article should be divided into sections, including an introduction and conclusion;
- the author should include the following personal information: first name, last name, academic degree, place of work, position, city, country.
All articles accepted are published in Russian and English, in the Russian-language and English-language versions of the journal, respectively. The editorial board takes responsibility for translation of the articles.