Requirements to authors
Central Asia and the Caucasus welcomes articles presenting an analysis of the political, economic, social, and environmental situation in the countries of Central Asia and the Southern Caucasus, as well as in the North Caucasian republics of the Russian Federation.
Please use the following guidelines:
- all articles accepted are published in Russian and English, in the Russian-language and English-language versions of the journal, respectively. Articles must be submitted to the editorial staff in Russian or English. The editorial board has its team of translators whose services are paid by the authors, translations done by the authors independently or with the help of other translators will not be accepted;
- begin articles with a brief abstract of 300-500 words and keywords;
- articles should be no less than 3,000 and no more than 6,000 words, including footnotes;
- footnotes should be placed at the bottom of each page. If there are references to Internet resources, please give the author's name, the name of the document, the website address, and the date it was made available. For example, available 2007-04-19;
- quotations, names of authors and other information from English-language sources should be duplicated in brackets in the original language, that is, in English;
- the article should be divided into sections, including an introduction and conclusion;
- the author should include the following personal information: first name, last name, academic degree, place of work, position, city, country.
Submission of articles
Articles can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org